For one of our prestigious client’s project based in Europe, we are currently looking for a SAP Enterprise Architect.
It is a long-term assignment.
- Role: SAP Enterprise Architect
- Location: Remote
- Start: 12/12/2022 or 03/01/2023
- Duration: 18 months + extensions
- Workload: Starting with 3days/week but will go to full-time as the Architect is fully boarded.
Customer has a signed contract to begin the Explore phase for Project 1 (upgrade of the European 4.6C system to ECC SoH) with a Pilot go live in November 2023 and rest of Europe May 2024. Customer has part of their Technical teams in the USA and the Functional and Business teams are based in Europe.
Needs to work on CET time zone. Enterprise Architect should be Business/Solution focused.
- Minimum 12-15 years of solid experience in SAP in managing activities across modules and ensuring that all stream leads are connected to discuss cross-functional topics.
- Plan and lead those discussions/workshops. Solutions initially include Finance, Supply Chain, Procurement and Sales. Prior experience in Supply Chain is a must.
- Strong organizational and communication skills (English) to plan workshop schedule to define functional and technical requirements for new processes and custom development to be redesigned.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to manage technical risk and direct team up to 20 full-time staff.
- The candidate is required to work collaboratively with Customer leads, Max Attention CoE, SAP project teams and leaders.
- Awareness of master data across modules Project Background Information
- Upgrade of the European 4.6C system to ECC SoH, including non-Unicode to Unicode.
- Project Migration of infrastructure to cloud platforms (Azure).
- ECC 6 Suite on HANA.
Job ID: USEA2201