We are currently looking a DevSecOps Engineer for an international client’s new project located in Poland.
Client is open to remote working options
- Decision maker of technologies and tools used in a large scale project.
- Join DevOps team, deeply involved in maintenance, monitoring, implement, develop and transform existing solutions.
- All solutions related to secure all levels of application stack – design and develop secure cloud solutions using industry best practices, patching and hardening of AWS infrastructure to meet security standards, respond to security incidents and document implemented security controls
- Roles: DevSecOps Engineer
- Location: Wroclaw or Szczecin / Poland (Remote work possible)
- Long-term Contract ( contract renewal each 6 months )
- Office work: After COVID, once a month
- Start: ASAP ( up to 3 months )
- 2+ years of experience in DevSecOps role, including experience of building security concepts on all levels of application stack and detection of cybersecurity vulnerabilities and risks.
- Securing AWS-based services
- Experienced with AWS cloud services (VPC, IAM, KMF, WAF, CloudTrail, CloudWatch EC2)
- Experience with Linux system administration
- Automation, configuration management and provisioning of the tools: Terraform, Packer, Ansible
- Cybersecurity monitoring and log management systems
- Good English language skills
contact us on email@example.com with reference ID: PLDE2086