We are currently looking a Senior DevOps Engineer for an international client’s new project located in Poland.
Client is open to remote working options
- Decision maker of technologies and tools used in a large scale project.
- Join DevOps team, deeply involved in maintenance, monitoring, implement, develop and transform existing solutions.
- All solutions related to AWS infrastructure – design secure, containerization, provision, configure and maintain.
- Participate in another processes: CI/CD, configuration management, processes’ automation, monitoring and log management systems.
- Roles: Senior DevOps Engineer
- Location: Wroclaw or Szczecin / Poland (Remote work possible)
- Long-term Contract or Permanent
- Office work: After COVID, once a month
- Start: ASAP ( up to 3 months )
- Duration: Long-term contract ( contract renewal each 6 months )
- 4+ years of experience in DevOps role, including experience with Linux shell-scripting (Bash and Python scripting)
- Hands on experience in and good knowledge of AWS cloud environments
- Understanding of containerization principles and frameworks (Docker, Kubernetes)
- CI/CD tools (Jenkins), including principles and methodologies
- Good English language skills
contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with reference ID: PLDE2085