One of our clients based in Luxembourg is currently looking for a Senior level Full-Stack developer to join their team on permanent bases.
Client is open to provide working visas for strong profiles.
- Role: Senior Full Stack Developer
- Location: Lintgen
- Permanent Role
- Proven experience designing and delivering future-forward cloud solutions on MS Azure Platform:
- Develop Azure compute solutions
- Develop for Azure storage
- Implement Azure security
- Monitor, troubleshoot and optimize Azure solutions
- Connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services
The following skills must be fulfilled:
- C#, .Net technologies
- NoSQL Databases - Knowledge of denormalized databases (design, implementation);
- PaaS (Platform as a Service) - Understanding of the different cloud models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS);
- Micro Services Architecture - Experience in the design and implementation of solutions using multiple cloud resources communicating with each other while being decoupled;
- Messaging system - Ability to create decoupled cloud applications using messaging systems (MaaS) as a means of communication;
- IoT - Ability to make a standalone device communicate with a cloud system in a secure and automated manner to collect telemetry and store it in a suitable resource;
- Fluent in English, French is an asset.
- Write new code using prescribed specifications and design documentation in accordance with programming standards.
- Modify, test and troubleshoot existing programs/software utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and development/programming technology.
- Effectively unit test all codes and programs.
- Ensure documentation.