We are looking for a Senior .NET Developer for one of our global clients.
The product is a large enterprise platform dedicated to the client’s team to calculate and process tax returns of large companies, collaborate within the client team and present the results to the end clients.
Application has multiple modules, including for example imports from external systems, calculation engine, user management and access control, documentation, comments, exports and others.
Main parts of the application front-ends are built with React, Angular, Bootstrap and it communicates with the backend using Rest APIs and SignalR. The backend is split into microservices which are using .NET Core, MSSQL databases and are hosted on Azure.
The application’s front-end is currently built using micro front-end architecture, which was put in place in order to be able to combine different modules built with different frameworks.
- Role: Senior .NET Developer
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months + extension
- Location: remote ( Only EU Based!)
- Deep expertise with .NET architecture, server setup, administration and security
- Strong understanding of software development life-cycle, Microsoft Web Technology stack and programming languages. (ASP.Net MVC, C#, Entity Framework, SQL Server etc)
- Strong understanding of development patterns and best practices. Able to evaluate requirements and come up with conceptual application architecture that meets the needs of the requirements while manages complexity and variability appropriately
- Must be able to evaluate multiple technical platforms and tools to determine the best platform and/or tool to deliver on a business requirement while achieving low TCO
- Strong understanding of the agile programming methodology.
- Experience migrating code through various environments, creating code branches, resolving merge conflicts.
- Able to lead development operations, in conjunction with new feature enhancements, after an application has gone live.
- Experience working in a fast paced, agile environment.
- Experience with SQL Server and SSRS
- Need to have led projects successfully in a proven role, designing and building .NET applications including ASP.NET MVC, SPAs
- Need to have led projects successfully on projects in a proven role, designing and building an Enterprise service architecture
- Needs to be willing to adhere to our process until fully understood before offering suggestion to improve
- .NET Framework, .NET Core, C#
- NET MVC, ASP.NET MVC Core
- Entity Framework, Entity Framework Core
- MS SQL, SSRS, NoSql
- Azure - Service Bus, WebApps
- Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code
- js, Npm, Gulp, Grunt
- Autofac, Unity
- MS Test, xUnit
- Profiling tools, Static code analysis tools
Job ID: CZNET2108