We are currently looking for SAP SuccessFactors Consultant with at least 1-2 years of experience for one of our multinational German clients.
Client, operating in more than 60 countries with 60,000 employees, has located a new Shared Service Center in the west of Poznan.
Client is offering flexible working hours as well as Remote working options.
- Role: SAP SuccessFactors Consultant
- Working location: Nowy Tomy?l / Poland
- Client supports Visa!
- Work in a global team for continuous further development of solutions and improvements
- Active participation in challenging projects
- Analyze and evaluate user requirements
- Providing technical support globally for incoming inquiries for the SAP SuccessFactors modules
- At least 1-2 years of experience in SAP SuccessFactors
- SAP HCM know-how is a plus
- SAP Concur know-how is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP Cloud integration concept and techniques is a plus
- Experience in understanding HR business processes and solution configuration related to SAP SuccessFactors, SAP templates, and Best Practices
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English (at least B2), German would be a plus,
- Being technically enthusiastic and a willingness to learn are required,
- Ability to work unsupervised in a multi-task environment as part of a global team
- Active participation in challenging developmental projects,
- Open communication at all levels of the hierarchy, stable work in a friendly team
- Personal and professional development,
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work in the combined stationary and home-office modes,
- Free foreign language instruction, training and integration events
contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with reference ID : PLSF1902