For one of our prestigious multinational clients operating with more than 250,000 employees globally, we are looking for an experienced SAP FI/CO Consultant.
Role is a full-time employment in Wroclaw with very limited travel requirement to Germany (at most 20%).
- SAP FI/CO Consultant
- Location: Wroclaw / Poland
- Industry: Healthcare
- Polish / English Language skills required
- Travel: Limited (20%)
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience SAP FI/CO experience.
- Experience and business knowledge within the finance processes and controlling
- Experience in business process reengineering and process/business consulting
- Experience of working with application that follows GxP regulations
- Strength in consultancy and service delivery
- University degree or equivalent
- Manage all day-to-day activities to serve our customers i.e. Analysis, processing and solving of support incidents
- Configuration in SPRO
- Ensure an efficient use of our systems
- Assist the business to enhance their processes
- Identify areas where information systems can provide value or competitive advantages to our customers
- Develop proposals for projects
- Discuss and agree on priorities with the customers
- Plan and coordinate own tasks i.e. support (Service Desk) and project activities
contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with reference ID : PLFI1833